Industrial technology is critical to the U.S. and world economies. INTM provides managerial education for the industrial sector.
Welcome to The Industrial Technology and Management (INTM) program at IIT -- advanced degree options for those wishing to continue their education to advance in an industrial field.
INTM prepares skilled individuals for managerial positions in industry. It is geared towards technical specialists who have the talent, potential and desire to move into management and staff positions, but lack the formal education and/or management skills.
IIT grants a Bachelors of Industrial Technology and Management (BINTM), Masters of Industrial Technology and Operations (MITO), and a BINTM/MITO Co-Terminal Degree.
- Transfer to IIT with an AAS, AS or the equivalent in technical subjects/trades
- Saturday, Evening, and Internet classes
- Campuses in Chicago & Wheaton
- 10-course professional degree; no thesis
- Adapt the program to suit your career interests
- Continue seamlessly into the MITO program
- Complete both degrees in 147 hours vs. 156 hours when done separately.
- Maintain undergraduate status including scholarships and financial aid throughout the program.
Choose any one of the following:
- Industrial Facilities
- Industrial Sustainability
- Manufacturing Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Telecommunication Technology
To learn more, review our Undergraduate and Graduate Program descriptions. Thank you for your interest and please contact the INTM Office with any questions at email@example.com or 312.567.3650.
- New Transfer Agreements with Community Colleges
- Spring 2014 Semester Starts January 13
- Two Industrial Technology and Management students receive Irving M. Footlik Scholarships
- INTM CONTINUES WORKSHOP SERIES 2013-14
- INTM Endorses National Manufacturing Day--October 4, 2013