Microsoft Office Excel Advanced, SC 541
Who Should Attend:
This course was designed for participants desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- Collaborate with other workbook users.
- Audit worksheets.
- Analyze data.
- Work with multiple workbooks.
- Import and export data.
- Integrate Excel data with the web.
- Structure workbooks with XML.
Lesson 1: Streamlining Workflow
- Topic 1A: Update Workbook Properties
- Topic 1B: Create a Macro
- Topic 1C: Edit a Macro
- Topic 1D: Apply Conditional Formatting
- Topic 1E: Add Data Validation Criteria
- Topic 2A: Protect Files
- Topic 2B: Share a Workbook
- Topic 2C: Set Revision Tracking
- Topic 2D: Review Tracked Revisions
- Topic 2E: Merge Workbooks
- Topic 2F: Administer Digital Signatures
- Topic 2G: Restrict Document Access
- Topic 3A: Trace Cells
- Topic 3B: Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Topic 3C: Watch and Evaluate Formulas
- Topic 3D: Create a Data List Outline
- Topic 4A: Create a Trendline
- Topic 4B: Create Sparklines
- Topic 4C: Create Scenarios
- Topic 4D: Perform a What-If Analysis
- Topic 4E: Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Topic 5A: Create a Workspace
- Topic 5B: Consolidate Data
- Topic 5C: Link Cells in Different Workbooks
- Topic 5D: Edit Links
- Topic 6A: Export Excel Data
- Topic 6B: Import a Delimited Text File
- Topic 7A: Publish a Worksheet to the Web
- Topic 7B: Import Data from the Web
- Topic 7C: Create a Web Query
- Topic 8A: Develop XML Maps
- Topic 8B: Import and Export XML Data