Microsoft Office PowerPoint Basic, SC 564
Participants should be familiar with using personal computers and have completed the following courses or possess equivalent knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Windows XP Introduction
- Microsoft Office Windows XP Professional Level 1
- Microsoft Office Windows XP Professional Level 2
- Microsoft Office Windows 2000 Introduction
Who Should Attend:
This course is valuable for anyone who needs to present information to an audience. PowerPoint gives the user a powerful tool for creating informative and attractive presentations for either a meeting or as an automated slide presentation.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the components of the PowerPoint 2010 interface.
- Create a presentation.
- Format text on slides.
- Modify and add graphical objects to a presentation.
- Adjust tables and charts in a presentation.
- Deliver a presentation.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- View Presentations
- Save a Presentation
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
- Select a Presentation Type
- Enter Text
- Edit Text
- Format Text Placeholders
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Arrange Slides
- Work with Themes
- Apply Character Formats
- Format Paragraphs
- Insert Images into a Presentation
- Add Shapes
- Add Visual Styles to the Text in a Presentation
- Edit Graphical Objects
- Format Graphical Objects
- Group Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Arrange Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Apply Animation Effects
- Insert a Table
- Format Tables
- Import Tables from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Insert Charts
- Modify a Chart
- Import Charts from Other Microsoft Office Applications
- Review the Content in a Presentation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Add Transitions
- Add Speaker Notes
- Print a Presentation
- Deliver a Presentation