SQL Databases, IT-D 422
About this Course:
Advanced topics in database management and programming including client server application development are introduced. Expands knowledge of data modeling concepts and introduces object-oriented data modeling techniques. Students will learn the use of Structured Query Language in a variety of application and operating system environments.
IT-D 421 Database Concepts with Oracle, relational database concept, SQL and basic oracle knowledge or equivalent experience required for enrollment.
Who Should Attend:
Professionals, who are interested in learning about client/server technology, designs of databases and developing client/server applications for business solutions.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define the client/server architecture
- Design databases for client/server application
- Design and develop client/server applications for various business solutions.
- Introduction to Oracle Tables
- Introduction to Stored Procedures
- Exception Handling
- Users and Security
- Microsoft ADO
- ADO and Oracle Objects
- Enterprise Connections and Data Objects
Grading/CEU award for this course includes projects, labs and exams.