Social Media Marketing, IT-M 464
About this Course:
Class participants will explore the tactics, tools, and strategies of incorporating new media channels to successfully grow a business and/or to maximize the goals of other types of organizations..
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of current tools, tactics, and strategies of Social Media Marketing appropriate to business requirements at the professional, managerial and executive levels.
- Apply these techniques in the development of a Social Media Marketing plan appropriate to each of these levels.
- Describe and discuss how Social Media Marketing can be integrated in an organization's overall marketing plan.
- Social Media Components and Tactics: Social Networks, Blogs, Microblogs, Photo Sharing, Audiocasting/Videocasting, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Mobile Apps
- Social Media Tools: Review of current products and services
- Social Media Strategies
- Running a Social Business
- Social Credit Risk Management
Grading/CEU award for this course includes mid-term and final exams.