Cyber Security Management, IT-S 478
About this Course:
In-depth examination of topics in the management of information technology security including access control systems and methodology, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, legal issues in information system security, ethics, computer operations security, physical security and security architecture models using current standards and models.
Basic understanding of information system (IS).
Who Should Attend:
Professionals involved in information security management in an organization, or participants who want to learn information security management for a large organization.
Upon completion, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate foundation knowledge and application of information system (IS) security concepts as they to apply the management of IS security in a large organizational environment
- Describe and identify policy frameworks, legal and compliance implications
- Practices in information security management
- Planning for Security
- Security policy
- Risk Management
- The Information Security Audit
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Developing Security Programs
- Security Management Models
- Protection Mechanisms
- Personnel and Security
- Legal, Ethical and Professional Issues
Grading/CEU award for this course includes assignments, paper and exams.