Fellowships and Scholarships for Applied Math Studentss
» About Scholarships and Fellowships
These are paid programs.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration Scholarship (NASA) offers fellowships to students in their undergraduate and graduate careers.
- Barry M. Goldwater Scholarships for rising sophomore or junior undergraduate students who are US citizens or permanent residents.
- Department of Defense (DoD) Science Mathematics and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarships for undergraduate or graduate students who are US citizens interested in working as civilians in DoD laboratories, these include summer internships.
- Department of Energy (DoE) Graduate Fellowships in Computational Science for doctoral students who are US citizens or permanent residents.
- Ford Foundation Fellowships for under-represented minority US citizens or nationals for doctoral study and postdoctoral research.
- Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship Program for doctoral students in their third and fourth years of study.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Fellowships for doctoral students who are US citizens or permanent residents.
- Starr Research Fellowship and Fieldhouse Research Fellowship for IIT graduate students doing research in collaboration with IIT Research Institute (IITRI), Institute for Food Safety and Health (IFSH), Fermilab or Argonne National Laboratory (ANL).
- IIT Study Abroad Scholarship is available to students wishing to travel abroad.
- IIT Research and Funding Opportunities for faculty and students.