Computer Science Graduate Programs
Master Of Computer Science With A Specialization In Distributed Systems
30 credit hours
To qualify for the specialization in Distributed Systems, students must satisfy general Master of Computer Science requirements and are also required to select four of the following specialization courses. Below CS 550 is marked (Sys) because it also counts as a Systems core course.
- CS 545 Distributed Computing Landscape
- CS 546 Parallel and Distributed Processing
- CS 550 Advanced Operating Systems (Sys)
- CS 552 Distributed Real-Time Systems
- Data-Intensive Computing [course number to be announced]
With department approval, a course not on the list above may be substituted for one of the four specialization courses.