Mathematics and Science Education Academic Programs
- Master Degrees
- The department serves area science and mathematics teachers by providing professional development programs and a specially designed Leadership Cohort program leading to a Master of Science / Mathematics Education (MAS) degree.
- Leadership Cohort Master of Science / Mathematics Education (MAS)
- Doctoral Degrees
- The department offers strongly research-based Ph.D. programs for highly qualified students interested in secondary and collegiate teaching and learning of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Science Education
- Dual Degree
- Doctor of Philosophy in Collegiate Mathematics Education (joint degree with the Department of Applied Mathematics)