Engineers who deal with the control and optimization of systems will benefit from the focused coursework in this program, providing intensive studies in linear and non-linear systems, optimized control, controllability and stability of systems, and analysis and synthesis of control systems.
- ECE 531 Linear System Theory
- ECE 535 Discrete Time Control Systems
(Two from the following)
- ECE 438 Control Systems (or)
- ECE 434 Control Systems with Laboratory
- ECE 506 Analysis of Nonlinear Systems
- ECE 537 Optimal Feedback Control