Michael R. Gosz, PhDVice Provost for Undergraduate Affairs
Associate Professor of Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Computational Solid Mechanics.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Marquette University, 1988
- M.S. Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Northwestern University, 1989
- Ph.D. Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Northwestern University, 1993
- Cabell Graduate Fellowship, Northwestern University, 1988-89
- IBM Faculty Development Award, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY, 1994
- Ralph L. Barnett Excellence in Teaching Award, IIT, 1999
- Excellence in Teaching Award, IIT, 2006
- "Finite element method: applications in solids structures and heat transfer,"published by Taylor and Francis, CRC Press in 2005.