Serope KalpakjianProfessor, Emeritus
- Manufacturing science and engineering.
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, graduated with High Honors, Robert College, Istanbul, 1949
- S. M., Harvard University, 1951S. M., Harvard University, 1951
- S. M. in Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1953
Mechanics of manufacturing processes, applied plasticity, metalworking tribology.
- Citation for Best Paper by the Forging Industry Educational and Research Foundation, 1966.
- Excellence in Teaching Award, I.I.T., 1970.
- Citation by the Society of Carbide and Tool Engineers, 1977.
- Centennial Medallion, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 1980.
- Listed in American Men and Women of Science.