The Human Environment Course Specifics
Consists of courses in architecture, art and architectural history, business, city and regional planning, landscape architecture, and philosophy as well as psychology.
- ARCH443 (ecology, sustainability and site)
- ARCH 470 (image city; mediation of space)
- ARCH 474 (production/the human environment)
- ARCH 456 (topics in modernism: post WWII Europe)
- ARCH 445, 446 (history of landscape architecture)
- AAH 119, 120 (history of world architecture)
- BUS 371, 462* (introduction to marketing; new product development)
- CRP 465 (the ecological basis of planning)
- PHIL 363 (aesthetics)
*Requires consent of the instructor.