- Ph.D., English, University of California at Davis
- Variables of Composition: Process and Product in a Business Setting. NCTE Studies in Writing and Rhetoric. Carbondale: Southern Illinois University Press, 1986. (Second author: Richard C. Freed).
- Proceedings of the 1998 and 1999 Southwest/Texas Regional Conferences of the Popular Culture Association and the American Culture Association, edited by Peter C. Rollins, Denny Kramer, and Glenn Broadhead. CD-ROM. Lubbock, TX: Southwest/Texas Regional PCA/ACA, 2000.
- "A Graduate Program in International Technical Communication." In International Aspects of Technical Communication, ed. Michael Gos. Association of Teachers of Technical Communication: forthcoming.
- "Jobs in Technical Communication: A Research Database" (with Scott Gehrs and Malcolm Culbertson). In Proceedings of the 2002 Conference of the Society for Technical Communication. Online publication: http://www.stc.org/confproceed/2002/PDFs/STC49-00038.pdf
- "Meeting Multiple Goals for Instruction about Engineering Writing: The Role of Course-Specific Websites," Language & Learning Across the Disciplines, Special Issue on Communications Across the Engineering Curriculum (July 1999), 3.2: 19-43.
Professional Society Memberships
Society for Technical Communication
Society for Technical Communication, Chicago Chapter (Executive Committee)
Association of Teachers of Technical Writing
Conference on College Composition and Communication
Council on Programs in Technical and Scientific Writing
Modern Language Association
National Council of Teachers of English; Oklahoma Council of Teachers of English