All students who are eligible to participate in the 2012–13 IIT Commencement ceremony need to register to attend. This includes fall 2012, spring 2013 and summer 2013 graduates. Even if you do not intend to walk in the ceremony, you must still complete a Commencement RSVP form.
The RSVP form can be found on the commencement website. You can register from Monday, January 14 – Monday, February 18. Please note that the RSVP deadline is Monday, February 18. If you do not fill out the RSVP form by February 18, you will be put on a waiting list regarding the number of guest tickets you may receive.
If you have questions regarding the 2012–13 IIT Commencement, please contact the correct department:
• Undergraduate student application questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Graduate student application questions: email@example.com
• Diploma questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Disability services questions: email@example.com
• International student questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Commencement ceremony questions: email@example.com