Are you interested in participating in a research study? Investigators at IIT Institute for Food Safety and Health are studying the effects of fruit polyphenolics (phytonutrients) on risk factors for chronic disease.
1. An overweight man or woman (BMI 25-29.9 kg/m2)? Find out your BMI here
2. Relatively healthy and NOT taking cholesterol medication?
3. A nonsmoker and don’t have diabetes and hypertension?
4. Between 45 and 65 years old?
For this study:
- Blood samples will be collected at each visit.
- You will be provided with a dinner, breakfast and test beverage as part of the study.
- Your blood pressure, blood cholesterol and sugar level will be checked at no cost to you.
- You will be compensated if you qualify for this study.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-567-5316 or 312-567-5300 today to see if you qualify, or take this pre-screening questionnaire (your decision to complete the survey is voluntary).