The Vedic Vision Society is happy to present this week’s mouth-watering menu for “Krishna Lunch,” a $5 Indian lunch and dessert packaged and ready to go! Get more info at mykrishnalunch.com
This semester, Krishna Lunch will be served on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Pick-up locations: Siegel Hall and Stuart Building lobby between 11:30 am – 1:30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Menu for Monday, January 28
1. Flavored rice.
2. Paneer butter masala (fresh cheese cubes in buttery, tomato cashew nut paste curry).
3. Gulab Jamun (milk balls, lightly fried and soaked in sugar syrup).
Menu for Tuesday, January 29
1. Fried rice (flavored rice with vegetables).
2. Vegetable Manchurian (fresh cheese cubes in creamy spinach curry).
3. Carob chip coconut ladoos (coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk with carob powder).
Menu for Wednesday, January 30
2. Gauranga Potatoes (potato curry in lightly spiced cream sauce).
3. Mixed vegetables in creamy tomato sauce.
EXTRA : Pizza slices at $3/slice on Wednesday.
Please pick up your lunch before we sell out! For more information, contact email@example.com.