The Vedic Vision Society is happy to present this week’s mouth-watering menu for “Krishna Lunch,” a $5 Indian lunch and dessert packaged and ready to go!
This semester, Krishna Lunch will be served on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Pick-up locations: Siegel Hall and Stuart Building lobby between 11:30 am – 1:30 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Menu for Monday, February 18
2. Alu Gobi (seasoned potatoes and cauliflower).
3. Dal makhini (butter lentil soup).
Menu for Tuesday, February 19
1. Veggie fried rice.
2. Vegetable manchurian.
3. Carob ladoos (coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk with carob powder).
Menu for Wednesday, February 20
1. Flavored rice.
2. Paneer butter masala (fresh cheese cubes in buttery tomato sauce).
3. Gulab Jamun (milk balls, lightly fried and soaked in sugar syrup).
Please pick up your lunch before we sell out! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.