The Vedic Vision Society is happy to present this week’s mouth-watering menu for “Krishna Lunch,” a $5 Indian lunch and dessert, packaged and ready to go!
This semester, Krishna Lunch will be served on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Pick-up locations are Siegel Hall and Stuart Building lobby between 11:00 am–1:00 pm.
Menu for Monday, March 25
- Vegetable fried rice
- Gobi Manchurian (fried cauliflowers in a flavorful sauce)
- Carob ladoos (a dessert made from coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk and carob powder)
Menu for Tuesday, March 26
- Alu gobi (seasoned potatoes with cauliflowers)
- Dal makhini (butter lentil soup)
- Halwa (dessert squares made from wheat semolina. clarified butter, and sugar)
Menu for Wednesday, March 27
- Flavored rice
- Mutter paneer (home-made, fresh cheese cubes in a creamy sauce with peas)
- Gulab jamun (lightly fried milk balls soaked in rose flavored sugar syrup)
Please pick up your lunch before we sell out! For more information, contact email@example.com.
This event reflects the values expressed in IIT’s Diversity Statement and is intended to promote diversity at IIT.