Investigators at the IIT Institute for Food Safety and Health’s Center for Nutrition Research are seeking participants for a new study of a new carbohydrate with possible fiber effects.
Investigators are looking for men who:
1. Are non-smokers,
2. Have a BMI between 18.5-29.9,
3. Are 18 years of age or older,
4. Are non-vegetarian,
5. Do not have lactose intolerance, and
6. Have no stomach or intestinal (gut) issues.
Participation will involve:
- Four study visits over a six week period,
- Two visits that will last eight hours and two other visits will last two hours,
- Droplets of blood collected by finger prick tests,
- Breakfast, test beverages, and lunch as part of the study, and
- Compensation of up to $250 for completing the entire study.
If you are interested in the study, please complete the screening survey here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.5300 for more information.
* Location: 10 W. 35th Street, Chicago, IL