Vibes Media, a Chicago company that builds technology to support the mobile marketing needs of national, regional, and local brands, has sponsored the prizes awarded to the best projects in the spring 2012 Software Engineering class taught by Virgil Bistriceanu.
Vibes Media already employes a number of IIT graduates, and has recently hired two summer interns from Virgil Bistriceanu’s class.
Pizza and soda for the evening were provided by the Lean Tech Group, a Chicago startup that helps entrepreneurs and investors make better decisions.
Six team projects were presented, all very solid. Two projects were awarded Best Application.
Best Application I
- Project Name: Party finder
- Team Members: Subhi Beidas, Matthew Knippen, Joshua Lacey, James Reinhofer
Best Application II
- Project name: Assignment Hub
- Team Members: Dor Karter, Joseph Low, Amar Rana
- Project Name: Ball Park Delivery
- Team Members: Rone Charles, Dimitar Dimitrov, Leroy Ng, Amy Paslak, Seth Thompson