The Vedic Vision Society is happy to present this week’s mouth-watering menu for “Krishna Lunch,” a $5 Indian lunch and dessert packaged and ready to go! Get more info at mykrishnalunch.com.
Pick-up locations: Siegel Hall lobby and Stuart Building lobby between 11:30 am–1:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please pick up your lunch before we sell out! For more information, contact email@example.com.
Menu for Tuesday, November 27
2. Dal Makhni (butter lentil soup)
3. Spiced mixed vegetable curry
4. Carob Coconut Balls (a dessert made from coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk with carob powder)
Menu for Thursday, November 29
1. Vegetable Pulao (flavored rice with vegetables)
2. Paneer Butter Masala (fresh cheese cubes in buttery, tomato cashewnut-paste curry)
3. Gulab Jamun (condensed milk balls, lightly fried and soaked in sugar syrup)