We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
- Bio-EARN Takes Top Spot Overall at Armour College’s BME Design Competition
- Limited Submission: NSF 15-542 National Science Foundation Research Traineeship (NRT) Program
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Professor and Dean Harold Krent is interviewed on WTTW’s Chicago Tonight about the final cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Alumnus Mitchell Bornstein’s book titled “Last Chance Mustang” is featured in an article in the Chicago Tribune.
- Illinois Tech Associate Professor of Architecture Marshall Brown discusses the current state of twenty-first-century design competitions in the Architect’s Newspaper.
- HR Introducing Onboarding for Excellence Checklist
- Armour R & D Expo for Participants of the Engineering Undergraduate Summer Research Immersion Program
- Career Services Temporarily Relocating to IIT Tower
- Financial Aid Verification: Target Deadline is August 3
- Minimum Wage Increase Takes Effect July 1