Facts & Reports
|Degrees Awarded 2011-12|
Armour Institute was founded in 1890 and merged with Lewis Institute in 1940 to become Illinois Institute of Technology. IIT is a private, independent, Ph.D. - granting, co-educational university accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Find extensive admission, enrollment, financial aid, and other information from the Common Data Set.
Additional Reports not maintained by OIIR
- Crime Safety and Fire Safety (Clery) Report
- EADA (Equity in Athletics) Report
- Athlete Graduation Rate Report
- Undergraduate Retention and Graduation Report
- Annual Reports and President speeches
Information on admission, enrollment, retention, graduation, degrees conferred, and organizational charts are available to IIT faculty and staff through myIIT from the Institutional Information channel on the Work tab.