An official transcript of a student's academic record at Illinois Institute of Technology is available only through the Office of the Registrar, upon the authorized request of the student.
- Official transcripts are packaged in a sealed security envelope. If the seal is broken, the transcript is no longer deemed official.
- If more than one transcript is being sent to the same address, they will be shipped in one large envelope, containing each individually sealed transcript.
- Any financial hold on a student's account must be cleared before a transcript will be released.
- Payment for orders must be received before a transcript request will be processed.
- There is a $12 fee for each transcript, which includes U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail (regular mail).
- Federal Express (FedEx) delivery service is available for an additional fee.
How to Order
Current or recent students:
- Log in to the myIIT portal.
- Under the Academics tab, navigate to the "Banner Student Self Service" channel.
- Click on the "Order Official Transcripts" link. After placing your order, you will be contacted when your transcript request has been processed.
Alumni and former students:
- Click here to complete the online order process and pay by credit card.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, you may contact our service provider, Credentials Inc., at 847.716.3005 for assistance with placing an order.
- After placing your order, you will be contacted when your transcript has been processed and mailed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my order?
To check the status of your order, please go to the Credentials Self-ServicePlus page. You will need your order number and Social Security number or student ID number to sign in.
Can I cancel my order?
To cancel your order, go to the Credentials Self-ServicePlus page. You will need your order number and Social Security number or student ID number to sign in. You may only cancel orders that have not been filled.
Can I send an attachment?
Yes! When you order online, you have the option to mark a checkbox noting that you will send an attachment. After submitting your order, you must email to email@example.com, fax to 312.567.3313, mail, or drop off at the One Stop (McCormick Tribune Campus Center in Room 106) the authorization form and attachment(s) and we will include it with your transcript.
Additional Assistance and Questions
If you have any questions regarding the online request system, please call our service provider, Credentials Inc., at 847.716.3005 and they will be able to answer any questions or assist you with ordering online.