UTEC - The Usability Testing and Evaluation Center
The Usability Testing and Evaluation Center is a not-for-profit, academic-supported, business-consulting unit.
Established in 1999 at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, we offer clients impartial, realistic and effective usability tests, design recommendations and educational seminars. Our state-of-the-art facilities and experienced team have helped many international, national and local clients understand their design processes from a user's perspective.
Our past clients include:
- Abbott Labs
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Bank of America
- Cook County Board of Voting Commissioners
- Ibbotson Financial
- Illinois Secretary of State
- Illinois Technology Center for Law and the Public Interest
- Moveo Integrated Branding
- West Monroe Partners