LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES
- Any of the following acts can result in loss of parking privileges:
- Falsification of registration.
- Registration of a vehicle by or for a person ineligible for parking privileges under these regulations.
- The sale, gift, or exchange of any valid university parking permits to another person regardless of eligibility for parking privileges under these regulations.
- A record of THREE or more unpaid parking violations.
- Other serious and/or repeated violations of these regulations.
The HawkCard & Parking Service Office will make reasonable efforts to notify violators of pending enforcement action, but failure to receive prior notification does not negate the enforcement action.
Repeat Violators are ineligible for the privilege of parking on campus. Vehicles identified by parking enforcement as Repeat Violators will be issued a Repeat Violator fine for each occurrence of parking illegally on campus. In addition, the vehicle will be removed from campus by a private towing company working in agreement with IIT. Such vehicles will be continuously towed until satisfactory payment arrangements are established with the HawkCard and Parking Services Office. Repeat violators may be reported to their respective department head or the Dean of Students.