Minutes of the Undergraduate Studies Committee
Attending Voting Members: J. Budiman (CAEE), M. Bauer (CS), J. Snapper (HUM/UFC), J. Cesarone (MMAE), B. Steffenson (SSCI), R. Trygstad (ITM), J. Twombly (SSB), N. Menhart (BIOL), R. Ellis (AMAT), J. Miller (PSYC), N. Karuri (CHBE), J. Saniie (ECE), M. Safar (INTM), C. Torres (ARCH), V. Shah (SGA), G. Popovic (MSED)
Also attending: J. Gorzkowski (UGAA), G. Welter (UGAA), G. Smith (UGAA), V. Foster (HEA Compliance), J. Kallend (ACE), A. Hall (Registrar), D. Rempfer (ACE), G. Fu (CAEE), R. Calia (MPA/SSB).
Absent departments: BME, CHEM, PHYS, ROTC.
Quorum is declared.
Documents pertaining to this meeting are at:
Meeting is chaired by Kathryn Spink.
Minutes recorded by Snapper.
1) Minutes of the 1/27/2015 meeting are approved by unanimous vote.
2) The modifications to the BS in Psychology are endorsed by unanimous vote.
3) Prof. Fu presented a new co-terminal program leading to a BS in Engineering Management and an MPA. The UGSC suggests rewording of items in the proposal. Action on the program is deferred to the next UGSC meeting.
4) Prof. Rempfer reports on the work of the Learning Goals Committee, including considerations of modifications to the IPRO system and considerations of a new ITP lab course.
5) The UGSC discusses the report of the ITP subcommittee.