Minutes of the Undergraduate Studies Committee - 2/11/2014
Attending Voting Members: R. Ellis (AMAT), M. Snyder (CAEE), M. Bauer (CS), G. Pulliam (HUM/CAC), M. Safar (INTM), J. Cesarone (MMAE), E-J Lee (PSYC), B. Steffenson (SSCI), A. Aderele (SGA), R. Trygstad (ITM), L. Coffey (PHYS), S. Sennott (ARCH), J. Twombly (SSB), A.Uuni (CHEM), N. Karuri (CHBE).
Also attending: G. Welter (UGAA), G. Smith (UGAA), J. Gorzkowski (UGAA), L. Massengale (GL), R. Krawczyk (ARCH), K. Stetz (Student Affairs), C. White (ProvostŐs Office).
Absent departments: BIOL, BME, ECE, MSED, ROTC.
Documents pertaining to this meeting are at:
Adjourn: 1:45 p.m. Minutes recorded by Pulliam.
Minutes of 1/28/2014 meeting are approved.
1) (White) Co-terminal FAQ to go to: UGSC, GSC, all deans.
2) (Pulliam) Report from the General Education Subcommittee. Document to be taken to departments for discussion.
3) (Krawczyk) Modifications to B. Arch. Degree. Moved and seconded. Vote to be taken at next meeting.
4) (Steffenson) New SSCI course designator for lower-level social science courses. Committee requests policy statement at next meeting.
5) (Aderele) Course retake policy modifications—written proposal coming.
6) (Stetz) Final exam procedures discussion.