Below are some additional resources from offices on Illinois Tech's campus and other governmental agencies
Hawks 4 Hawks Hardship Fund
Contribute to the Hawks 4 Hawks Fund which provides direct financial assistance to Illinois Tech students in crisis situations. 100% of funds are directed to helping students facing unexpected hardships, such as meeting the cost of housing or travel assistance. Make a contribution today!
Interim Mail and Print Services Hours and Procedures
The print shop is closed until further notice. Urgent print requests can be made via email to Andy Briner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail and Packages
- Student mail will be delivered daily to MSV and MTCC mailboxes.
- Student packages can be picked up at the MTCC Post Office.
- The MTCC Post Office will be staffed from 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
- The IIT Tower mailroom will be staffed from 8:30am - 9:30am Monday - Friday.
- Departments in IIT Tower, 3440 S State, 3424 S State, and 3410 S State can pick up mail and packages from the Tower mailroom.
- Departments in other campus buildings can pick up mail and packages from the MTCC Post Office.
- Mail will not be delivered to administrative and academic offices.
- Mail and packages delivered by USPS will be at the Tower mailroom or MTCC Post Office as noted above. For packages delivered by UPS, FedEx, Amazon, or other carriers, please contact Andy Briner at email@example.com if you want them received by the Post Office. In this case, you must coordinate communication with the sender and carrier, and the packages must be delivered to the MTCC Post Office, which is open from 8am-5pm.
- The Post Office team will monitor traffic in the MTCC Post Office and adjust hours of operation as necessary.
Chicago’s Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- CDPH Info Line: 312.746.4835
- CDPH Email Line: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 Update
- Get the Facts: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- COVID-19: Guidance for Schools and Institutions of Higher Education
- COVID-19: Preparedness Checklist for Individuals and Households
- COVID-19: Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Where to Get a Flu Shot: https://chicagoflushots.org
- The FAQ from Chicago Public Health Department