$249; payment is due upon registration
Date and Time
June 20–23 (Tuesday-Friday), 11 a.m.–3 p.m. CST
Applications are no longer being accepted.
Illinois Tech Esports is hosting its first formal gaming camp. This camp is focused on League of Legends players who are looking to take their game to the next level! This camp will work on refining students’ mechanics and enhancing teamwork and communication, all while developing a team-oriented mindset. During this five-day camp you will attend sessions covering topics such as wave management, how to spot toxicity, and being a decisive player. During these four-hour sessions, you will be provided with healthy gaming habits and ways to ensure the longevity of your body in the form of stretches and warm-up techniques.
If you are new to League of Legends or want a more relaxed experience, check out our Beginner League of Legends camp!
- Identify and replicate a “frozen wave state” in League of Legends
- Identify and replicate proper itemization against various team comps in League of Legends
- Identify and appropriately report toxic behaviors seen while gaming
- Perform warm-up wrist and forearm stretches
- Demonstrate an ability to make decisions during their matches
Eligibility and Program Requirements
- Rising 10th–12th graders (ages 14-17); students must be at least 14 years old to participate
- A computer with internet access that is able to run League of Legends and a reliable internet connection is required
- Access to a microphone or headset to speak with other participants is required
- A League of Legends account that is at least Silver 4 is required
- Course will be taught in English, and that will be everyone's common language for activities
Questions about the application process? Email them to email@example.com.