$249; payment is due upon registration
Date and Time
New dates: June 26–30 (Monday-Friday), 1–5 p.m. CST
Applications are no longer being accepted.
Illinois Tech Esports is hosting its first formal gaming camp. This camp is focused on Valorant players who are looking to take their game to the next level! This camp will work on refining students’ mechanics and enhancing teamwork and communication, all while developing a team-oriented mindset. During this five-day camp you will attend sessions focused on topics such as team compositions, how to spot toxicity, and being a decisive player. During these four-hour sessions, you will be provided with healthy gaming habits, as well as ways to ensure the longevity of your body in the form of stretches and warm-up techniques.
If you are new to Valorant or want a more relaxed experience, check out our Beginner Valorant camp!
- Identify and replicate when to perform a save round in a live Valorant match
- Identify and replicate proper buying habits against various game states in Valorant
- Perform common map lineups with common operators to either take advantage of or counter said lineups
- Identify and appropriately report toxic behaviors seen while gaming
- Perform warm-up wrist and forearm stretches
- Demonstrate an ability to make decisions during matches
Eligibility and Program Requirements
- Rising 10th–12th graders (ages 14-17); students must be at least 14 years old to participate
- A computer with internet access that is able to run Valorant and a reliable internet connection is required
- Access to a microphone or headset to speak with other participants is required
- Students must have a Valorant account that is at least the Silver 1 level
- Course will be taught in English, and that will be everyone's common language for activities
Questions about the application process? Email them to email@example.com.