Each summer, Pre-College at Illinois Tech offers several programs for high school students (ages 14-17) interested in computing and technology. Enrich your skills by taking an online class with an Illinois Tech faculty member.
Our online programs are limited to 15-30 students and take place synchronously over the course of 1-2 weeks, giving you the opportunity to get to know your professor & classmates as you dive deeper into your subject of interest.
Last summer, we offered the following online programs:
- Computational Science Course (for college credit)
- Game Design: Interactive Storytelling
- Cyber Security: Offensive Hacking
- Cyber Security: Defensive Hacking
- Introduction to Hardware, Software, Networking, and Virtualization
- Game Development and Programming
- Mathematics Camp I: Proof, Number Theory, Counting and Probability
- Mathematics Camp II: Graphs and Trees, Group Theory
Summer program schedules and registration links are posted in the spring. For more information on Pre-College Programs at Illinois Tech, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.