Major and Graduation
Major and Graduation: Biology - May 2024
My short term goal is to continue pursuing excellence at IIT academically, to continue assisting the Bhushan team with researching colon cancer, and to take on further leadership roles within the organizations that I am most interested in, including MEDLIFE. I am optimistic that the MEDLIFE team will be able to go to Peru this summer to assist with the underprivileged communities that lack healthcare, and that I will be an integral part of that effort. I also am hopeful to be admitted into the Leadership Academy, which will help to better myself and the community around me.
Longer Term, I plan on becoming a leader in my chosen field of medicine. Subsequently, I would like to work with NGOs throughout the world, assisting to improve and alleviate devastating ailments internationally. I would eventually like to join and lead teams within an organization such as Doctors without Borders to assist humanity.
- Co-Founder and Co-President of Project Sunshine Chapter at IIT
- MEDLIFE Fundraising Director
- High School Model UN President
- High School Founder and President of the Elgin Academy (EA) Health Club
- High School Student Council Class Representative
- Leadership role in the EA High School Cross Country and Track team
- EA High School Student Ambassador