The Office of Financial Aid works to provide financial assistance for students and families. We are committed to providing great student service through friendly, professional, and personalized counseling. Our goal is to help you achieve your educational dreams at IIT.
Important Announcements and News
• The Office of Financial Aid will now hold counseling hours from 12 PM-3 PM Monday thru Friday. Feel free to stop by then or make an appointment to sit down with a member of our team!
• Continuing students--the state of Illinois' deadline for the 2014-2015 MAP Grant is Thursday, February 27.
• Spring students--you can still file a 2013-14 FAFSA - use IIT school code 001691.
• Apply for private scholarships to help reduce your costs!
• The Illinois Dream Fund is now accepting donations to support students access to college!
• Check us out on facebook!