The Office of Financial Aid works to provide financial assistance for students and families. We are committed to providing great student service through friendly, professional, and personalized counseling. Our goal is to help you achieve your educational dreams at IIT.
Important Announcements and News
• The Office of Financial Aid will now hold counseling hours from 12 PM-3 PM Monday thru Friday. Feel free to stop by then or make an appointment to sit down with a member of our team!
• The deadline to accept Federal Student Loans and to submit a Special Circumstances Appeal for the Spring Semester is Monday, April 21.
• Apply for private scholarships to help reduce your costs!
• The Illinois Dream Fund is now accepting donations to support students access to college!
• Check us out on facebook! We post a new scholarship tailored towards IIT students every Sunday.