The Office of Financial Aid works to provide financial assistance for students and families. We are committed to providing great student service through friendly, professional, and personalized counseling. Our goal is to help you achieve your educational dreams at IIT.
Important Announcements and News
• Students must accept all 2012-13 loans by May 1 to secure funds.
• MAP Grants are no longer available for the 2013-14 year!
• Incoming students, please submit any required forms (as seen on the portal) directly to the Office of Financial Aid.
• File your 2013-14 FAFSA today: www.fafsa.ed.gov - use IIT school code 001691.
• Apply for private scholarships to help reduce your costs!
• The Illinois Dream Fund is now accepting donations to support students access to college!
• Check us out on facebook!