- Adjunct Professor, Industrial Technology and Management
M.A., Education, Saint Xavier University, Chicago
B.A., Secondary Education-History, Western Michigan University
Rawson has been a full-time instructor for electrical communication and construction programs at the Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Trust (EJATT) since 2012. He also has more than 20 years of experience working as an Electrician with two companies in the Chicago area. He uses his background skills to tailor learning techniques according to the unique specifications of different electrical systems with students who are apprentice and journeymen learning electrical wiring.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
IBEW Local 134/International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI)
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer (24-0105855)
- Supervising Electrician License, Illinois Teaching Certificate
- First Aid and CPR Certified Trainer, National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) Level III Fire Alarm Systems, NICET Level II Inspection and Testing Fire Alarm Systems
- Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI) Certified Trainer
- NFPA 70 National Electrical Code CMP-16 Technical Committee Member
Electrician and Educator with knowledge of electrical equipment regulations and compliance.
Instructor, Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Trust