Kathryn M. Spink
- Director of Pre-Health Professions Programs
- Senior Lecturer
B.S. Michigan Technological University
Ph.D. Michigan State University
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- Central Association of Advisors for the Health Professions - Vice President
- 2016 IIT BOT Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award
- 2009 Excellence in Teaching Award from the National Society of Leadership and Success
- Kathryn M. Spink and Laimonis A. Laimins, "Induction of the human papillomavirus type 31 late promoter requires differentiation but not DNA amplification", Journal of Virology79 (2005), 4918-4926.
- Kathryn M. Spink and Michele Fluck, "Polyomavirus hr-t mutant-specific induction of a G2/M cell-cycle arrest that is not overcome by the expression of middle T and/or small T", Virology307 (2003), 191-203.
- Biological Sciences Career Exploration Program Coordinator
- UGSC Chair 2014-2016, 2020-2022
- AMSA and MEDLIFE Faculty Advisor
Director of Pre-Health Professions Programs