- S. Raschid Muller, 2020 Brookings Institution LEGIS Congressional Fellow United States Congress
- Oteng Tabona, Lecturer in Cybersecurity Botswana International University of Science and Technology
- Pedro Taveras N., Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Xtudia
- Ronnie Kurlander, Executive Advisor, CIO Hartman Executive Advisors
- Maurice Dawson, Director, C2SAFE Illinois Institute of Technology
The College of Computing and the Department of Information Technology and Management will be hosting ChiCyberCon: Cyber Security and Forensics Conference. We would like to invite Illinois Tech faculty, staff, students and alumni to participate in this all-virtual event on Friday, April 16, 2021. The conference includes options for cybersecurity presentations, poster sessions, and/or attending.
This conference serves as a source for researchers, university academics, computing professionals, and upper-level students interested in the techniques, laws, and training initiatives currently being implemented and adapted for secure computing.
We are planning a virtual event, which will feature pre-recorded presentations of about 20 minutes, with live Q&A sessions following each presentation.
Speak - presenter opportunities available - please complete the Google speaker form by March 26.
Attend - (free), please complete the Google attendee registration form by April 2.
Thank you for your consideration, and we are excited to have you participate in ChiCyberCon 2021.Free registration