Leadership Academy Seminar #3 - Building High Performing Teams
The reliance on team-based approaches to work continues to permit across all disciplines in life. Building high performing teams is instrumental in transforming the work environment for both team leaders and members. This session will provide you with the tools and resources on how to build an effective team based on a comprehensive understanding of group dynamics.
- Identify characteristics of high functioning teams
- Distinguish between the different stages of team development
- Analyze the positive and/or negative impact group dynamics can have on a team
- Understand the role of the leader in each developmental stage of the team
- Apply principles of high performing teams to a given scenario