$299; Payment is due upon registration
Date and Time
July 17–20 (Monday-Thursday), 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m. CST
This program is full. No more applications will be accepted.
Rising sixth through eighth graders (ages 11–14)
The objective of the program is to provide an introductory experience to the field of robotics. Students will learn how to work with robotic kits and the Arduino platform to design their own automated system. Students, working in teams, will be presented with several authentic design challenges. The program also provides students with the opportunity to experience what it’s like to study and play at Illinois Tech.
- To provide students an exciting, hands-on laboratory environment for design and discovery
- To improve problem-solving skills
- To improve engineering design skills
- To improve written and oral communication skills
- To improve teamwork skills
- Control movements of robots
- Work with various sensors
- Work with Arduino kits
- Talk with Illinois Tech faculty
- Tour Illinois Tech facilities and laboratories
Questions about the application process? Email them to email@example.com.