- There are a number of fellowship opportunities for graduate students of health physics at the Health Physics Society web page.
- The American Nuclear Society offers a number of undergraduate and graduate scholarships. Visit the ANS Scholarship Program.
- The Health Physics Society announces the availability of travel grants and travel/worker grants for health physics students planning to attend the HPS annual meeting. Students must be current HPS members to apply for the travel grant. For information on becoming an HPS student member, visit the HPS membership page.
- The National Registry of Radiation Protection Technologists (NRRPT) is awarding students enrolled in health physics courses at accredited institutions of higher learning scholarship assistance. Associate membership in the NRRPT is recommended, but not required. Online scholarship forms can be found on the NRRPT list of registry forms.
- Opportunities are available for undergraduate students to participate in Argonne National Laboratory's ongoing research programs through the Department of Energy's Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships Program or Student Research Participation Program.
- Opportunities are available for health physicists with the International Atomic Energy Agency. Check its employment page for openings.
Health Physics (M.A.S.)