Pavel V. Snopok
- Associate Chair Department of Physics
- Associate Professor of Physics
M.S. Michigan State University
M.S. St. Petersburg State University, Russia
Ph.D. Michigan State University
Ph.D. St. Petersburg State University, Russia
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
P. Snopok, G. Hanson. Open Cavity Cooling Lattice for the Muon Collider, 11th International Workshop on Neutrino Factories, Superbeams and Beta Beams – NuFact09, AIP Conf. Proc. 1222, 2010.
P. Snopok, G. Hanson. 6D Simulations of the Guggenheim Cooling Channel for the Muon Collider, IJMPA, vol. 24(5), World Scientific, 2009.
P. Snopok, et al. Nonlinear Tune Shift Calculation for the Tevatron Accelerator, International Journal of Modern Physics A, vol. 24(5), World Scientific, 2009.
K. Makino, M. Berz, P. Snopok, C. Johnstone, High-Order Description of the Dynamics in FFAGs and Related Accelerators, IJMPA, vol. 24(5), World Scientific, 2009.
P. V. Snopok, et al. Study and Optimal Correction of a Systematic Skew Quadrupole Field in the Tevatron, NIM, vol.558, issue 1, 2006.
P. Snopok, et al. Simulation and Optimization of the Tevatron Accelerator, Lecture Notes on Computational Science and Engineering, Springer, vol. 50, 2005.
- Six-dimensional cooling channel simulations for the Muon Collider
- Neutrino Factory front end energy deposition analysis and mitigation strategy
- Muon Ionization Cooling wedge absorber studies
- Beam Physics
- Accelerator Physics
- Advanced accelerator design and simulation
- Nonlinear dynamical system analysis
- Normal form methods
- Mathematical modeling
- Numerical methods
- Optimization methods