CHBE Fall 2020 Seminar: Re-Engineer U.S. Economy -- A Million Knowledge-Entrepreneurs, Cross-Nation
CHBE - Sohail Murad (department chair) is inviting you to Join Zoom Seminar:
Date: September 16, 2020
Time: 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Meeting ID: 882 9792 3533
+13126266799,,88297923533#,,,,,,0#,,824478# US (Chicago)
CEO & Chief Strategist
Ultra-Tech Laboratories Private Ltd., Alternate Approaches Private Ltd.
Member, Board of Governors, IIT- Indian Institute of Technology; Bhilai
Co-Chair, Innovations Screening Committee (NITI Ayog, India’s premier policy institute), Delhi
First Era, Keynes, 1934+, led to….
- Big Government spending as a solution.
- By the 1970s, it was obvious that too big a government spending becomes parasitic and corruptive.
Second-Era, 1970s+, Friedman, led to…
- Market alone matters... flow greater capital into the market.
- Soon, the free-market was hijacked by private speculators/manipulators, making it a manipulated-market.
- So, now the world has the worst of both: Centralized, Parasitic/Corrupt government spending and manipulated market, with concentration of capital in fewer hands. Even while harming the environment.
The Future Course Correction lies in:
- *Decentralized-Entrepreneurial-Economy*: This is where millions of knowledge-entrepreneurs run free-marketplaces, based on innovations in science, technology, and social sciences; requiring minimal governments for “specific-roles of safety/security (internal, external) and monitoring the sanctity of the free-market," while ensuring nature remains unhurt!
Author of the critically acclaimed book CoW VS ToW, Tulsi Tawari is a creative entrepreneur and knowledge strategist. His original Mind-Growth™ frame-work, helps individuals to self-diagnose and course-correct the leader within.
After graduation in engineering in 1978 from India, he completed his M.S. in chemical engineering in 1980 from Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. Having worked in the field of energy research in the United States for several years, he returned to India to set up own industrial enterprises, including cement and new polymer technologies. Currently CEO of a few knowledge enterprises, eg. radiation monitoring company, accredited by BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre), the premier atomic energy institute of India.
He authored a new book on global-economy: Creation of Wealth vs Transfer of Wealth ( CoW VS ToW)... The Final Battle, published in 2012. This book has been translated into two other languages, Hindi and Gujarati, as “Arth ya Anarth," released in December 2018 and March 2020, respectively. His innovative parameters Prosperity-Index (PI™), Leadership-Quotient (LQ™), and Quality-Time-Quotient (QtQ™) can measure and drive national economies towards the ever-ascending prosperity through creative actions.
Honored by Illinois Tech, as a distinguished alumnus in 2002, he is a member of the Board of Governors for IIT-Bhilai; and functioned as Co-Chair for Atal InnovationMission-NITI Ayog, for selecting the top contestants for national grants for excellence in innovation. He is also the maker of a short-film Life 2.0, depicting how to redesign human habitats, in sync with sustainability of nature.