If the Office of Financial Aid has requested a form on your behalf, you’ve come to the right place! All forms can be emailed, faxed, or dropped off at our office once completed. Please note that our office is currently closed, and financial aid staff are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Document Best Practices

  • Emailed documents should be password protected; learn how to password protect documents by following the instructions below:
  • Current students should email from their hawk email account
  • All documents submitted electronically should be submitted as a PDF
  • If you are submitting multiple pages of one document electronically, merge all pages into one PDF file


Appeals are reviewed on a semester basis and should be submitted by each term deadline. Continuing students who are experiencing a financial hardship can submit an aid appeal through the Student Assistance Form. To learn more about appeals, visit the Aid Appeals policy or the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy sections of our website.

Appeal Forms

Student Assistance Form


Permission to Release Educational Record Information (FERPA)


Students who are looking to make an adjustment to one of their existing loans or who would like to submit a request for a Parent PLUS loan can submit their request via the respective forms below.


Students selected for verification for the 2020–21 academic year should use the following forms to complete their verification requirements. 

Additional Information of Untaxed Income

Asset Verification Form

Confirmation of Household Members

Dependent Verification Worksheet

Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose*

Income Verification (Parent)

Income Verification (Student)

Independent Verification Worksheet

Tax Exceptions and Special Circumstances

*This form must be completed with a staff member. Please call our office at 312.567.7219 to schedule an appointment.