Connectivity Issues

Computer/Network Concerns

Any concerns or requests regarding computers, a community printer, or internet access should be submitted through the Office of Technology Services portal site or by emailing Concerns regarding cable TV in any Office of Residence Life facility should be reported to the Office of Residence Life by submitting a maintenance request.