Rising ninth–12th graders (ages 14–17); students must be at least 15 years old to stay on campus
- Session seven: July 29–August 2
This session will take place from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Residential: $1,500; a $100 deposit is due at the time of registration
Commuter: $650; a $100 deposit is due at the time of registration
The objective of this program is to provide an introductory experience to the field of robotics. Students will learn how to work with robotic kits and the Arduino platform to design their own automated system. Students, working in teams, will be presented with several authentic design challenges. The program also provides students with the opportunity to experience what it’s like to study and play at Illinois Tech.
- To provide students an exciting, hands-on laboratory environment for design and discovery
- To improve problem-solving skills
- To improve engineering design skills
- To improve written and oral communication skills
- To improve teamwork skills
Illinois Tech Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering Chi Zhou
Questions about the application process? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.