Residential Meal Plan Requirements
- All students living in IIT on-campus residential housing must hold a meal plan according to their eligibility.
- Please note that students MUST select a meal plan before the start of classes (8/21/23) or risk being defaulted to the highest meal plan (All Access).
- First- and second-year undergraduate students living on campus are required to have the All-Access meal plan or the Flex 300 meal plan, regardless of what building they live in.
- Other undergraduate and graduate residents living in units without an in-unit kitchen are required to have a minimum of the Block 230 meal plan. Access to a community kitchen does not meet the standard of an in-unit kitchen.
- Residents with in-unit kitchens must select at least the Block 50 meal plan but may select higher meal plans if they choose.
Meal Plan Options for the 2023–2024 Academic Year
|Plan||Academic Year Cost||Semester Cost||Meal Swipes||Meal Exchanges||Guest Meals||Bonus Points|
|All Access||$7,910||$3,955||Unlimited||35 per semester||10 per semester||$100 per semester|
|Flex 300||$7,578||$3,789||300 per semester||30 per semester||-||$50 per semester|
|Block 230||$6,042||$3,021||230 per semester||23 per semester||-||$75 per semester|
|Block 150||$4,320||$2,160||150 per semester||15 per semester||-||$125 per semester|
|Block 50||$1,886||$943||50 per semester||25 per semester||-||$200 per semester|
Note: All dining locations on campus are closed during the winter breaks.
Commuter Meal Plan
Commuter students not living in the residence halls may select any meal plan. To add a meal plan, send commuter meal plan requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that students MUST select a meal plan before the start of classes (8/21/23) or risk being defaulted to the highest meal plan (All Access).