The largest professional association serving the field of logistics and supply chain, the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) is focused on developing, advancing, and disseminating knowledge and research in supply chain management.
The Illinois Tech CSCMP Chicago Roundtable, established in 2012, is the first CSCMP student chapter started at an Illinois university. Student volunteers serve as chapter officers and coordinate on- and off-campus activities with INTM faculty and staff support, including:
- Networking receptions to connect with potential employers
- Participation in CSCMP’s Recruitment Day
- Selected students represent INTM as part of a team composed of students from around the United States at CSCMP’s annual global conference, held in different U.S. locations each year
- High-quality industry publications, conferences, and networking events, and professional education opportunities
- Online benefits, including include use of the Resume Network System and access to online research material
INTM sponsors 50 percent ($20) of the first-year CSCMP student membership. For a complete list of student benefits and more information, visit cscmp.org.