RCR Library Guide
- Here is a collection of resources faculty may use when teaching RCR to their students.
- For help locating materials or ideas for integrating discussions about ethical topics into your research group, please contact the Ethics Center Librarian, Kelly Laas, at email@example.com.
Research and Data Integrity (ReaDI) Program- Columbia University
- The Research and Data Integrity (ReaDI) program includes a wealth of resources applicable to all research teams. Browse resources by stages of the research lifecycle or discipline-specific categories. Resources are available for all researchers (not limited to Columbia University).
Galvin Library- Research Tools
- Maintained by the Galvin Library. Resources for responsible and ethical research practices.
Research Misconduct Book
"Agreement Compacts" for Working in a Research Laboratory
- Here is a collection of research mentoring compacts (agreements) from a variety of sources. A written agreement can prevent many problems. Feel free to adopt these research mentoring compacts to suit your situation!
People at Iit Who Can Help With Research Ethics
- IIT Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.3017
- Indika Edirisinghe, Chair of Institutional Review Board for Protection of Human Subjects, email@example.com or 708.563.8178
- Todd Diel, Chair of Institutional Biosafety Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.5059
- Chair, Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee, email@example.com
- Fred Hickernell, Research Integrity Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.3470
Outside Resources for Ethics
- The Office of Research Integrity (US Dept. of Health and Human Services)
- Online Ethics Center, from the National Academy of Engineering; contains materials on a multitude of subjects for all disciplines funded by NSF.
- Resources for Research Ethics Education
- NC State University Resource Guide in Research Ethics
- Ethics in Science Page, Department of Chemistry, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA.
- Research and Data Integrity (ReaDI) Program, Columbia University