Make your resume stand out! Stuart School of Business offers undergraduate and graduate elective courses in the summer 2021 semester to complement your major and add value to your Illinois Tech degree.
Develop your knowledge and skills in key career-related areas such as analytics, finance, operations and project management, organizational behavior, policy evaluation, Python programming, and research methods.
For questions about individual courses, contact email@example.com. Students should check with their academic adviser before enrolling in courses outside their major program.
Courses are offered in summer 2021 session D (May 24–August 14).
Elective Options at Stuart in Summer 2021
Business Administration-Focused Electives
- BUS 100: Introduction to Business and Management
- BUS 301: Organizational Behavior
- MBA 513: Operations Management
Analytics and Marketing-Focused Electives
- MSF 584: Equity and Equity Derivatives Trading
- MSF 599: Special Topics: Python Programming in Finance
- MSF 534: Corporate Finance